- Only coaches and students are allowed in gymnastics area – parents/guardians must remain outside the gym area.
- Students should come prepared to class with athletic clothing or leotard; hair must be put up and no dangly jewelry. Please have students bring a water bottle.
- Please watch your child before and after class – we are not a daycare facility.
- Dismissal: Please pick your child up in the waiting area promptly after class. For safety reasons & due to many coaches commuting long distances we need to close the gym on time. We ask that you do not tell your child(ren) to wait outside the building for you. Please contact TNT if you will be arriving late by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will notify your child after class. There will be a late pick-up charge of $20 applied to your account for anything over 15 minutes late.
- Classes may be canceled if there isn’t enough interest.
- No refunds/make-ups for dropped or missed classes. YOU MUST NOTIFY the gym manager if you wish to drop classes during the session before the month has begun or you will be charged accordingly.
- Weather Cancellations: Unfortunately, we do live in WI & have some pretty unpredictable weather. We will ATTEMPT to make up the 1st two weather cancellations, all others after these two will be canceled without make-up or refund.
New students are accepted throughout the session until classes are filled. Tuition price listed is the monthly tuition fee.