2019 Summer Sauk-Prairie Schedule
(8-week session: June 13 - August 8)
Classes are held on MONDAYS & THURSDAYS at SAUK PRAIRIE MIDDLE SCHOOL.
Address: 207 Maple St, Sauk City, WI 53583
*NO class on July 4th!
Online registration opens April 1st for the winter session. Upon registering - fees will be posted and invoices e-mailed within 5-7 business days.
Tuition listed is for the 8-week session and is due by June 1st to keep your spot in the class.
NEW FAMILY DISCOUNTS**:
10% off 2nd child, 15% off 3rd child, 4th Child Free!
**These discounts apply to recreational students/families only. Discount is taken off class of lesser value.
NEW MULTI-CLASS DISCOUNTS**:
25% off 2nd class!
- ONLINE PAYMENTS ONLY!
- Only coaches and students are allowed in gymnastics area – parents/guardians must remain outside the gymnasium. We do have a Parents’ Watch Day – the last day of class each session.
- Students should wear a leotard or athletic clothing. No shoes/socks. Long hair must be pulled back. No dangly jewelry (stud earings are ok). No bare stomachs should be shown, must have leotard or shirt over sports bra tops. Waterbottles are also recommended.
- Please watch your child before and after class – we are not a daycare facility. No wondering through school or other areas of the school.
- Dismissal: Please pick your child up in the waiting area promptly after class. For safety reasons & due to many coaches commuting long distances, we need to close the gym on time. We ask that you do not tell your child(ren) to wait outside the building for you. Please contact TNT if you will be arriving late by e-mailing email@example.com and we will notify your child after class. There will be a late pick-up charge of $20 applied to your account for anything over 15 minutes late.
- Classes may be canceled if there isn’t enough interest.
- No refunds/make-ups for dropped or missed classes.
- If we must cancel due to weather - we will attempt to make up the first 2 classes all others will be canceled without make-up/refund. Cancellations will be sent via e-mail & posted on Facebook.